Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello You!

I'm quite curious. I haven't been writing for awhile and my last post was quite a while ago, but how is it that there are still people visiting my blog? If you came by here and have been coming by periodically to check if I have been writing, thanks for the vote! Just glad to know this blog is hosting some kind of party.

I haven't been writing for a while because nothing much's piqued my interest lately. I've also been using my mind and energy for the wedding preps. There are so many things to do! We were initially quite relaxed and chilled but when November crawled in, there seemed to be this bombardment of details that I swear was waiting behind the door to fall on us and then laugh at us as we tried to make sense of it all.

But we're okay. We're okay ! Christmas is slowly coming up and I can't wait to smell it in the air. Love Christmas. I'm trusting that this Christmas I'll be having it white.

What are your Christmas holiday plans? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment