Thursday, January 27, 2011

My favourite picture at the moment.
Got this off Mighty to Save

I like asking people about their dreams. I like to know where they are now and what they dream to be because in that moment for the briefest of time, we are both transported to a magical place where everything fulfills the purpose that was set out in our heart. That place where we feel - this is where I was meant to be.

I have many dreams. I dream of working with pretty things, with people who constantly inspire, I dream that on my 50th birthday, the friends and family that surround me will tell me that I've been an inspiration & something small I said touched their lives and helped them change to become a better person. 

I dream of giving away fully paid cars, I dream of helping each person's secret dream come true. That's where I want to be.

What are you dreaming of today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment